Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Questions

I just don't know what to say anymore, what to do, who I can trust, if I can share, what I should share or why these things happen.

Will it always be like this?

I feel so much pain bottled up inside me and know that the day is coming where I am going to explode and say something I will regret or can't take back.

I wish someone understood how I was feeling.

Why do I feel so alone?

Questions - the who, why, what, where.

What questions do you struggle with after the loss of your child?

1 comment:

  1. I understand! I have so many questions myself and have spent years with so much emotion bottled up inside. It is awesome that you are blogging and interacting with other babyloss moms. My big question at this point, 4 yrs after Zoe died, is where do I go from here? I still feel kinda lost and disconnected, although i can look back and see progress. Grief seems often to be 2 steps forward then 1 step back but we are making progress and healing little by little. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete