Monday, March 5, 2012

A love like ours....



We met thirteen years ago and fell in love!



Soulmates...
Two halves of the
same soul
joining together in lifes journey


My first glance fell on your heart


This day eleven years ago I married my best friend.
The one I laugh with,
Live for,
Dream with,
Love,
Always and Forever.




To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides




If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,
the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

Happy Anniversary to my darling husband Mohammed. It has been an incredible eleven years and the best is still to come.

Lots of Love Always your Angelface x x







1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both. Here's to many, many more years of love and happiness together <3

    ReplyDelete