Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm a strong person but...

As we approach Yasminah's 3rd Birthday ~26 March~ I am feeling the weight and pain of her loss but also the beauty and gift of her incredibly brief but precious life. The memories, the joy, the happiness she has brought us and how much her little Gift Of Hope has helped others.




Im a strong person, but I feel the sadness creeping in, as I try to hold everything together in what is going to be a very busy and emotional week ahead. Im eternally thankful for the beautiful people who surround me with their love, friendship and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

1 comment:

  1. Coming up to the second birthday of my baby Baxter I feel those same things you manage to articulate so well. I share and understand your pain. Thank you for helping me feel less alone at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete