Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My first ever Blog!!

I have finally got around to writing a blog! Yes I'm conforming and joining the masses in writing my thoughts and feelings down for all to view. Honestly I'm quite excited by it all. I don't really know what I'm doing but I'm sure I will get the hang of it soon enough!!! I really enjoying writing and I'm much better at writing my thoughts and feelings down than expressing them physically.

It will mainly be about my day to day life with my beautiful family and things that interest me. I will also share my photos and memories of past and present time....

I hope that this blog will help me and help others who have experienced similar circumstances - Infertility, PCOS, Stillbirth, Premature delivery and also offer Hope, Light, Love & Happiness :)

1 comment:

  1. Great start Bec, I really look forward to following this blog (Lauren S from SS)

    ReplyDelete