Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let it be

There are some days when I don't know where to begin.

Today is one of those days.

My words may come out all jumbled....a mess.....and probably won't make sense. But it's something I need to write. I need to clear this from my head.

Sometimes holding on feels like the 'right' thing to do. It shows that I have the strength, courage and determination to see things through. But. There is always a 'but' isn't there? Then there are moments. Other moments. Moments like now. When I just feel like I don't have the strength to push through this anymore. That maybe.....just maybe I should let go. And really let go. Let it all go. Let go of all the pain. Let go of the people who keep hurting me. Let go of the negativity. Let go of the drama. Let go of the things that make me sad. Let go of the people who do so little for me control my mind, feelings and emotions . Let go of what is holding me back. Will it hurt to let go? Of course it will hurt to let it go. Letting go is hard! But it could possibly hurt me more holding on. Holding on is harder.

Will I ever be free?

I want to be free.

I want joy.

I want peace.

I want understanding.

I keep hearing the song 'Let it be' by the Beatles. A coincidence or a sign?

I wish that there was someone, anyone who could tell me the correct path to walk down. However I'm really the only one who can answer that question. I have to see the light and make the decision.

A very close and dear friend posted this tonight on her facebook page.

A Community Announcement.: STOP. Remind yourself of who was always there to share your tears, success, laughter, embarrassment and fear, and who'll continue to be there until your days here are done. That 'who' is you. Stop and give yourself a break - you've been through so much with 'You', so cut 'you' some slack - you are your best friend. And if you haven't been told lately, I (and many others) think you're bloody amazing. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment