2. What was your favourite subject in school? Visual Art. I studied 3 Unit art and pursued an Bachelor of Visual Arts degree at University after finishing High School.
3. What’s your favourite drink? I'm loving Nescafe Green Blend Cappuccino
4. Favourite song at the moment? 'We come running' by Youngblood Hawke. I recently got to see them perform this song live at the P!nk Sydney Concert
5. Do you participate in any sports? Nope.... I'm not very athletic however my husband manages our family business, his Karate Dojo in Western Sydney - Western Sydney Kyokoshin Karate
6. Favourite Colour? Do I have to pick one? I'd probably say blue, but I love bright colours like
yellow and greens and the subdued browns.
7. Favourite Animals? Tigers and Panda's
8. Favourite holiday? We haven't been on many holidays together as a family, but I would have to say our first ever family holiday to Diamond Beach on the Central Coast of NSW was perfect! I got to walk along the beach everyday and soak in the sun with my little ones. It was my twincesses first time at the beach. One other really special thing my son and I did was write Yasminah and other angels names in the sand.
9. Have you been out of the Country? I have never travelled overseas, but really hope to one day!
10. Do you speak any other Languages? I have some very basic Arabic knowledge but that's it
11. Do you have any siblings? I have a younger sister Sandy-Lee and brother David.
12. What’s your favourite store? Sportsgirl
13. Favourite Restaurant? Sahara at Parramatta
14. Did you like school? Yes I did, but I was a bit of a nerd
15. Favourite Movie? Sleepless in Seattle
16. Favourite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
17. What phone do you have? iPhone 4
18. How tall are you? 175cm