Wednesday, October 26, 2011

You took a little piece of me with you......

I casually glance at the calendar on my laptop and realize the time is 1:34am, but then I see the date.

26/10/2011

I don't know why this always brings a wave of sadness over me. Is it because the significance of the 26th makes me realize time is getting away from me, and the amount of time since I held you in my arms for the last time. It was the day we said hello and goodbye to you all at once. The day my heart was crushed and overjoyed all at the same time.

A little bit of my heart broke the day I lost you and you took that piece with you.........

I will love and miss you everyday of my life and take the time to remember you where ever I may be, what ever I may be doing. I know you are always with me too



No comments:

Post a Comment